Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang UTM

Today UTM had its Citra Karisma. Well it is the Anugerah Kecemerlangan for staff at at levels, as well as in recognition of achievements in various aspects in a university including publication, consultancy, research, teaching, sports, community service, safety, IT, and the ultimate Anugerah Kualiti Naib Canselor (AKNC). I was invited to the occasion not that I received an award but as one of the member for evaluating the AKNC. Perpustakaan Sultanah Zanariah (PSZ) was declared the winner and I think they deserved it.
Reward and recognition is part of the process to achieve organizational excellence. People, whether individuals or as teams/unit/faculty must be given due recognition. I am proud that my Faculty of Mechanical Engineering emerged as winner for Anugerah Penerbitan, FKKKSA has always been our close rival for this award. Congratulations to all award and also to FKM.

No comments: